Friday, February 5, 2010

Why hello again, old friend!



The last few months have housed some life transitions major and consequently, I have been more than a little lazy re: updating the blog. No more!

To be honest, I've felt a little uninspired/tired. That, I recognize, is a meager excuse for shirking my blog responsibilities. I am constantly surrounded by tremendous people and terrific stories. I can surely find SOMETHING to write about each day, no? Plus, I feel the ticklings of an inclination that years from now, the happenings of my 22 year-old life will be fun to remember.

And thus this is a rebirth, like the phoenix from the flame. My hibernating enthusiasm is ready for spring!

Thank you universe, for your patience. And thank you Sara, for your text message nudging.

1 comment: