Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I think it's love!

Valentine's Day is approaching, so it's only natural to think about what I love in my life. Outside of family and friends, there are two things I love above all else: 1) Musical theater soundtracks and 2) Anthropologie.

There are still a few days left before V-Day strikes, but in the spirit of love and adoration, I want to share some of my current favorites off the Anthropologie website. In no particular order...

Tiny Tucks Tunic
Airmail Skirt
On-the-Horizon Shorts
Abuzz Cardi
Star Sprinkled Cardi
Blooming Saphire Wrap Dress
Tassel Fronds Dress
Acrobatics Wedges
Mirasol Wingtips
Rough Draft Heels
I don't even want to know the grand total of these items combined, but perhaps one or two will come home with me as a special gift for myself. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to me!

1 comment: