Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Today's Great Eight


  1. I drove to work, which means I got hit snooze four more times than usual.
  2. Whilst in the car, I listened to "The Scarlet Pimpernel" and there is nary a thing as entertaining to me as imitating Christine Andreas'  warble.
  3. I bought Floam as a birthday gift for a friend.  FLOAM.  
  4. I went to coffee with my co-worker Jennie and SHE! IS! AWESOME!
  5. Three words: free strawberry shortcake.
  6. Instead of going to my regular grocery store, I splurged and went to Whole Foods.  Sun dried tomato pesto and corn chowder with roasted poblano peppers?  Check yes!
  7. "The Office" is on and it's the episode where Andy Bernard punches through the wall.  How is Season 3 so good?!
  8. My glorious roommate showed me the paint chips she picked out for our accent wall.  It took about two seconds to chose a color that we both love.  
So yeah--despite mild exhaustion it's been an especially wonderful day.  I'm going to crawl into bed with my special edition of InStyle and smile.  A lot.  HAPPY TUESDAY!

1 comment: